Advantages of Ground Penetrating Radar Over Radiography in Arizona
The highly trained and qualified technicians at Ground Penetrating Radar in Arizona are dedicated to helping our customers locate buried objects and map underground locations. Their years of experience using ground sonar technology have proven to them (and our satisfied customers) that GPR offers many competitive advantages over radiography.
Here are some of the ways that ground radar makes more sense to our customers in Arizona than radiography:
- Ground Penetrating Radar is more efficient than radiography. Our technicians can set-up quickly and begin underground scanning immediately.
- Ground radar can easily scan hard to reach areas. This makes GPR the smartest method for locating buried utilities in Arizona.
- Ground sonar uses no radiation, making it safe to use in a crowded city like Phoenix.
- Ground Penetrating Radar can perform underground mapping to a depth of ten feet.
- Ground radar can perform underground scanning on multiple areas in a city like Tucson without breaking down and moving the ground sonar equipment.
- When scanning for buried concrete in a city like Scottsdale, GPR can make a three-dimensional image of the buried object.
- Ground Penetrating Radar can perform underground scanning on thousands of square feet each day.
- Ground radar is a significantly cheaper way to locate hidden underground elements than radiography.
- Ground sonar data is produced and gathered quickly and the results of the underground search can be delivered immediately.
Ground Penetrating Radar does underground mapping in every corner of Arizona, including:
- Douglas, Arizona
- Flagstaff, Arizona
- Payson, Arizona
- Nogales, Arizona