Some of the Many Benefits to Using Ground Penetrating Radar in Arizona
Ground Penetrating Radar in Arizona can provide comprehensive and detailed underground mapping reports that provide two and three-dimensional images of hidden underground elements. Our reports and diagrams will clearly show the exact location of buried reinforcing rod, conduit, plumbing, fiber optic cable, and any other buried or hidden underground structures.
At Ground Penetrating Radar, we take great pains to insure the professionalism of our ground radar technicians and the quality of our underground scans. No other underground scanning company in Arizona has the experience using advanced ground sonar technology to compare with Ground Penetrating Radar of Arizona.
Ground Penetrating Radar gives our customers many benefits over other underground mapping technologies, including the ability to determine:
- The location and depth of underground reinforcing steel.
- The thickness of buried concrete and the uniform thickness of the entire slab.
- Ground Penetrating Radar scans can show the location of voids within the buried concrete slabs.
- Ground Sonar can locate hidden underground elements.
- Ground sonar scanning shows the location of most buried utilities.
Please note that the effectiveness in depth is dependent on soil composition, moisture content, size of piping, material of piping, among other factors.
As a general rule of thumb a target needs to be one inch in diameter for every foot that it is buried. For example for us to see a 4" diameter pipe, it would need to be within 4 feet of the surface.
Also, no other underground scanning technology is as safe to use as Ground Penetrating Radar. GPR in Arizona reduces your risk:
- By using ground sonar to locate buried utilities, your risk of cutting through underground utility lines is substantially reduced along with possible expensive repairs.
- Ground sonar operators will know where the buried conduit is located, thus reducing the risk of electrocution or GPR equipment shutdown.
Please don’t hesitate to call or email us today. The professionals at Ground Penetrating Radar are committed to putting their years of experience with ground radar and ground sonar technologies to work for you. Wherever you live in Arizona, we will start immediately in helping you locate buried objects or any hidden underground objects.
We’ve done ground imaging in Arizona cities like:
- Phoenix, Arizona
- Tucson, Arizona
- Mesa, Arizona
- Scottsdale, Arizona